The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We need to be more positive

vv2

thats what made that thread great tho =/

I know I miss it already, was replying to someone about the new red bulls as it got locked :/

Might I suggest a snacking thread in off topic then. :P

Definitely agree we need more positivity. Everyone wants to complain and freak out over every move, but if we're Canuck fans and want our team to do well, we'd be supporting them. I don't agree with everything Gillis has done, but I'll be cheering for them because I want them to win. And that doesn't change depending on which goalie Gillis trades, which defenceman he signs or which rookie he drafts.

Right man, lucky for me I remembered to copy it before closing the page. :P

Yeah I saw them today, the Lime, Cranberry & Blueberry. I think I'll get those next.

Whenever I go to a gas station and they have a deal (like 2 for $4) I'll just buy 2 & keep them in my fridge for whenever I need one.

I'm interested to try that Lime RB though.

I can't say positive, because management has made some erroneous moves while appearing to sit back on deals that could have been done. On the flip side, I'm not about to jump of a bridge just because an unproven starter got moved and some posters here are making a big stink out of that.

I know a lot of people on cdc are straight up bandwagons and theres no denying that, but the bashing of our own players need to stop. No point doesn't do any good.

Majority seem like they just started watching the canucks when we went to the finals(before that they probably talked smack about them)---> i know many like that :picard: (disgusting)

Main reason they're so many cory lovers, they never watched what luongo has done.

Louiee all day

However i know their are die hard fans on here also who appreciate every season in and out what these players do and as time goes on we see there hard work, dedication, sweat, blood, tears, everything they put in this organization to succeed.

We as fans grow with them as a team as years go by. So for all bandwagon fans need to stop hating and start appreciating. Stupid threads making fun of our players need to stop.Become a solid fan maybe well make it all the way for once, less pressure on the players. Let them know were behind em no matter what.

Something to watch and look forward for the 2014 canucks :towel:

Respect :canucks:

#Team Lou

post-121389-0-59190500-1377335104.gif Go Canucks Go - 2014 Stanley Cup Champions post-121389-0-59190500-1377335104.gifRoberto-Luongo.jpg

post-121389-0-59190500-1377335104.gif

See if you want to support a team you don't get your bias opinion on a thread. #TeamLou? It's his team? Sedins, Kesler, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Burrows are better core players than he is game in and game out, inside locker room and outside.

Archived