The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] KHL’s Moscow Dynamo interested in Alex Ovechkin

Factor in some outside issues,in addition to the tax matter & approaching Olympics. US/Obama's image seems to be taking a beating-that is, if you ask opinion OUTSIDE the US. They've plenty of cash to bomb that salvation/democracy into distant savages; yet they lack the lucre to prop up their own sagging cities & homeless dispossessed? As a Canadian citizen, can't say I'd be comfortable existing amongst some crazily widening-gap, that pontificates on it's moral high ground. Such slick salesmen & aspiring legal-experts down there, setting the standards for law schools & the weapons industry. Maybe Ovy reads the guardian news site?

Well, if they had any honour they would fulfill their contracts. Teams have the right to know whether a player is gonna stay so they can trade, draft and ice a team knowing that a star player they've invested millions in to lock up can be counted on. Then again these are Russians were talkin' about.

Lol, honor? Talking about players honoring their contracts after being locked out 3 times? Really? Where is the honor from the teams when it comes to Hainsey? Where was the honor for the tough negotiators the lockout before that? It's a business and a job. There is no honor in taking less money from a billionaire who pleads poor and gets money from taxpayers and other teams to not suffer losses. If I was offered more money and less taxes to leave my job I'd be gone today.

Lol, honor? Talking about players honoring their contracts after being locked out 3 times? Really? Where is the honor from the teams when it comes to Hainsey? Where was the honor for the tough negotiators the lockout before that? It's a business and a job. There is no honor in taking less money from a billionaire who pleads poor and gets money from taxpayers and other teams to not suffer losses. If I was offered more money and less taxes to leave my job I'd be gone today.

Archived