The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just walk on by people, GJ!

VancouverCanucksRock

So how many would've it taken to walk by these hooligans blatantly stealing this bike before anyone bothered to say or do anything? Afraid of getting attacked? Way to help out Mario's father!!!!!http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=997830 Yeah, I am so glad my parents moved me out of that hell hole called Vancouver!! I witnessed a dude curb stomp two guys downtown many years ago. the last guy was just trying to stop the guy from attacking the other guy that was attacked for no good reason at all. I wish someone would've grabbed a steel pipeor other very blunt object and smashed them each in their useless craniums!!

I witnessed a homeless kid who was sitting on Granville begging for change get attacked by 2 big guys who happened to have gotten off the skytrain I was on. They were walking along loudly saying Him? How about Him? as they walked. They seemed to pick the kid at random just because he was homeless. Really went at him in broad daylight and everyone on the crowded street just kinda froze. A quick thinking guy on the street yelled for the cops who were down the end of the block in a squad car. The guys ran off with the cops in pursuit. It was down the no driving part of Granville so Im assuming the cops caught up to them but I dont know for sure..

It was amazing how little reaction there was from the people there including myself. Im assuming most were just shocked like I was but nobody tried to stop the guys or tackle them, even tho it was over pretty fast, a matter of a few seconds before they ran off. That was maybe 6 years ago. I still wish I had done something. Im not sure what but something more than just standing there like all the other people.

I witnessed a homeless kid who was sitting on Granville begging for change get attacked by 2 big guys who happened to have gotten off the skytrain I was on. They were walking along loudly saying Him? How about Him? as they walked. They seemed to pick the kid at random just because he was homeless. Really went at him in broad daylight and everyone on the crowded street just kinda froze. A quick thinking guy on the street yelled for the cops who were down the end of the block in a squad car. The guys ran off with the cops in pursuit. It was down the no driving part of Granville so Im assuming the cops caught up to them but I dont know for sure..

It was amazing how little reaction there was from the people there including myself. Im assuming most were just shocked like I was but nobody tried to stop the guys or tackle them, even tho it was over pretty fast, a matter of a few seconds before they ran off. That was maybe 6 years ago. I still wish I had done something. Im not sure what but something more than just standing there like all the other people.

Archived