The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Okay! Sheriffs, if either of you got "MAFIA" as a result for Caboose, you know you're either the Psycho or Paranoid Sheriff. The Psycho could still be useful to us, as you'll get opposite results, so you can still find Mafia for us (by having them show up as "TP.") But either way, you know you're not the real Sheriff, so you can't trust your results.

At this point, I'd say having them investigate JE14 would be very beneficial in determining their exact roles.

Okay! Sheriffs, if either of you got "MAFIA" as a result for Caboose, you know you're either the Psycho or Paranoid Sheriff. The Psycho could still be useful to us, as you'll get opposite results, so you can still find Mafia for us (by having them show up as "TP.") But either way, you know you're not the real Sheriff, so you can't trust your results.

At this point, I'd say having them investigate JE14 would be very beneficial in determining their exact roles.

Couple scenarios to play out here.

1.) MR knew doc was saving him (well as far as he knew) told his team to kill him in order to reveal the doctor. Classic MR.

2.) MR just maybe legit and our paranoia of him is clouding every piece of judgement we can conjure.

3.) MR is lackey or Sk and we'll never know until he's dead anyway.

After this round the sheriffs should have a damn good idea which one they are. I would then ask the real sheriff to investigate MR and clear his name. At this point he's the only one who knows who the doc is and is crucial to the tp alliance if he is clean.

I'll respond to your post in a sec, Mikey.

The fake Sheriff has contacted me. He got "Mafia" for Caboose.

So other Sheriff still out there...you're the legit Sheriff! Congrats, guy. :)

So new plan...should we have the real Sheriff investigate me? Or anyone, really, in order to get a spokesperson, but the quicker we can get the real Sheriff in contact with the Doc and fake Sheriff, the better.

I'll respond to your post in a sec, Mikey.

The fake Sheriff has contacted me. He got "Mafia" for Caboose.

So other Sheriff still out there...you're the legit Sheriff! Congrats, guy. :)

So new plan...should we have the real Sheriff investigate me? Or anyone, really, in order to get a spokesperson, but the quicker we can get the real Sheriff in contact with the Doc and fake Sheriff, the better.

Believe me, when I came back a few minutes before the deadline and saw he'd be saving me, my first thought was that people would think this. :lol: I can probably use timestamps to somehow relieve some of this doubt, but I'm not sure. If this is a concern, we can discuss it.

Unfortunately true. And Sheriff investigation won't solve that. All you can do is trust me here, I think.

Okay, so real Sheriff, investigate me. We know you're the real deal, so no need to waste an investigation on JE.

Fake Sheriff (who I now am in contact with) will investigate JE14. This will hopefully prove which fake Sheriff he is.

Doctor should maybe save me again tonight? And Watcher watch me, so you can find the Doc yourself?

Vig, do yo' thang, unless anyone has any better ideas. Twinblade, you too, homey.

Do we want to publicly track the Med Kit, or keep it a secret?

And if ANY of the Specials trust me enough, please contact me. I understand if you don't, of course. I am not 100% confirmed TP. But the Doc took a leap of faith with me, and so far it's paying off.

Willing to invite anyone to my convo with intoewsables. I'll take a couple quotes out of it but if you don't want to believe me I can invite you for the proof.

JE14:

Toews' last PM to me:

JE14's last PM before nightfall:

The plan was to save OTTS and get the vig to kill OTTS. Don't see how me doing what I was supposed to and the vig killing GoGoats(who was a mafia I'll give him that, but wasn't part of intoewsables' plan), makes me a mafia.

Archived