The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

About time someone pointed the finger at me. :lol:

I'll give you a break since you've admitted that you never read the thread, but I've already been confirmed as likely TP with a slight possibility that I could be a Lackey. I don't believe any Mafia kills have been blocked yet, so the chances of me being on the same team as MR and finding that out are pretty damn low.

"Edit": And what reason did you have to trust all of these people? Beluga Whale, SOB and OTTS have all been called out as suspicious by at least one person during the game. They've all been quiet and none of them have been cleared as TP in any way, as opposed to myself and the Med Kit/Lackey situation (which you chose to ignore).

From the OP:

If the person with the Medic Kit chooses a player that is still suffering from the "cooldown" of the Kit as one of the two names, the other player will receive the Kit automatically. If the person with the Medic Kit is lynched, the Medic Kit will be taken out of the game. If the person with the med-kit is blocked (assuming they are a normal TP) they will not be able to hand the med-kit, and it will be given to a random player.

Aladeen died and OTTS did not receive the Med Kit. Either he was lying about not getting it (clearly not as you've said you received it), or I was roleblocked. Pretty simple.

I'll point one more finger.

Intoewsables said he had the Med Kit to start the game and that he sent it to Aladeen and OurTimeToShine. However, the next round I received the med kit. I sent it back to OurTimeToShine, because I figured if Toews was lying about the Med Kit to OTTS, then I'll put my trust in somebody who I know is being played rather than one playing another. The plan was to keep it amongst some people we can trust, one of them we figured being Beluga Whale by sending it to him and whoever was being lynched (SOB for MVP) to guarantee BW would get it. However, the votes swung last second and OTTS didn't change his selection of players to send it to, so now SOB for MVP has the Med Kit.

If any of you don't believe me, I can invite anybody to the convo. So anyways, if you guys do lynch SOB for MVP this round, the Med Kit will be taken out of the game. But it is up to you to make the judgement call as to whether you want to take your risk that SOB gives the Med Kit back to trustworthy players and leave him alone for a round, or not take the risk of the Med Kit falling into nefarious hands and just straight up lynch him. I would like to point out though that the Serial Killer is dead. A lot of Mafia have died so there's a solid chance that neither team is big enough to sustain passing a Med Kit amongst themselves. It might be worth it to leave SOB for a round, then lynch him.

But moving right along from that, I am suspicious of Intoewsables because it sounds like he's been making stuff up, and I saw from behind the scenes last game how he absolutely ran the TP that game. Either that or there's a lot of crap that's gone on behind the scenes in rounds previous that I've missed because I've been busy. Regardless, I want to know what the hell is going on, and Intoewsables dying or giving me a damn good explanation will provide some answers.

In the meantime...vote Intoewsables

Archived