The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Just remembered this that I said from me and OTTS' Yakuza chat.

So not only did we fail to get in contact with our Lackey, but we exposed ourselves to the Sheriff :lol: Granted, if we had more time and Mafia teammates it could've worked out because we wanted Beluga dead at some point later, but that didn't work out obviously.

BW, did you investigate us regardless, or only after the med kit hadn't been sent to you? Because that really was an honest mistake by OTTS when he forgot to change SOB to Kiwis :lol:

Good effort, Mafia. You guys really got boned over by some amazing performances from the Vig and Doctor. Good job guys, and thank god the right team won. :emot-parrot:

Personally, I had an atrocious game. I'd almost completely trusted both MR and OTTS, nearly asked the Vig to kill the Sheriff thinking he was Mafia, called out numerous TPs (some of who were important Specials) thinking they were Mafia, and the two guys I passed the Med Kit off to were both Mafia. Yikes.

CA, if you want to take more than a one game break off hosting, I'll host the next one. I was planning on taking a break anyway. Then again, if it's MR's last game for a while, I might have to stay haha.

Just remembered this that I said from me and OTTS' Yakuza chat.

So not only did we fail to get in contact with our Lackey, but we exposed ourselves to the Sheriff :lol: Granted, if we had more time and Mafia teammates it could've worked out because we wanted Beluga dead at some point later, but that didn't work out obviously.

BW, did you investigate us regardless, or only after the med kit hadn't been sent to you? Because that really was an honest mistake by OTTS when he forgot to change SOB to Kiwis :lol:

Good effort, Mafia. You guys really got boned over by some amazing performances from the Vig and Doctor. Good job guys, and thank god the right team won. :emot-parrot:

Personally, I had an atrocious game. I'd almost completely trusted both MR and OTTS, nearly asked the Vig to kill the Sheriff thinking he was Mafia, called out numerous TPs (some of who were important Specials) thinking they were Mafia, and the two guys I passed the Med Kit off to were both Mafia. Yikes.

CA, if you want to take more than a one game break off hosting, I'll host the next one. I was planning on taking a break anyway. Then again, if it's MR's last game for a while, I might have to stay haha.

The Cult idea was definitely overpowered when we tried it out, but that was with starting with 3 Cultists and including the "Terrorist Attack" power. If you kept it to one Cult Leader and no killing power, it should be more balanced.

How do people feel about a game with just Sheriff, Vig, Med Kit and Mafia? No Kingpins, Lackeys, Watchers or Serial Killers.

Archived