The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Kiwis is lynched

Go Faulk Yourself was on his way to the store, picking up groceries. As he was there he picked up milk, cereal, a watermelon, and some Pepsi. He got in the check out, but as he was putting the watermelon on the conveyor belt, it exploded, killing Go Faulk Yourself.

Fun Fact: BurrDaMan, who had planted a bomb in the watermelon, was ironically killed in the blast.

The Serial Killer didn't act.

Intoewsables was someone who believed that if someone wasn't important, they were unneeded. A person who didn't prove his existence to the world, did not deserve a starring role in the grand spectacle that it is. Because of his belief, he constantly sought to prove his existence, and so was one of the most vocal people in the town. One day, while on his daily rant at the podium, he noticed a new face among the sheep.

After ​Intoewsables' speech, the new guy approached him. "I really liked your speech, I agree, that guy is pretty suspicious."

"Thanks a lot," said ​Intoewsables, "That guy hasn't been around much, and anyone who doesn't prove their existence should be lynched."

"Really? Well I guess there's no need for you to prove that you exist, because soon you won't."

"What?" said ​Intoewsables, but then a gunshot rang out. ​Intoewsables looked down at his blood-soaked shirt, then his eyes rolled back into his head.

Luckily a doctor was on site and was able to revive him.

The mafia kill Master Radishes.

The Vigilante kills Not A Fruit

(as a side note, specials, if possible, please submit your kills early enough for me to make death stories [45min in advance])

Kiwis [TP] is lynched

Go Faulk Yourself [TP] is suicide killed by the Twinblade (BurrDaMan)

The Serial Killer didn't act.

Intoewsables is targeted by the Yakuza, but is saved by the Doctor.

Master Radishes [MAFIA] is killed by the Mafia.

Not A Fruit [MAFIA] is killed by the Vig.

1. Reigning Champ

2. Lemons [TP]

3. Wilfred

4. Burrdaman [Twinblade]

5. VICanucksfan5551

6. Aladeen [MAFIA]

7. OurTimeToShine

8. Go Faulk Yourself [TP]

9. Kiwis [TP]

10. Captain Aerosex

11. Master Radishes [MAFIA]

12. Snake Doctor