The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Okay, I won't be around much today, due to school and work and such. I'll be on in the evening a bit, but in the mean time we need a lynch candidate. No more sacrificing quiet TPs - let's nail a Mafia.

And this may set alarm bells ringing, but... :lol: Intoewsables is part of the TP alliance now. He's not 100% confirmed either, but he's more so than I am at least. Snake Doctor is also a possible TP, but again, can't be sure. We're working with the Doc and the fake Sheriff still, but we'd love some other Specials to contact one of us.

Well, if we are going off that, for now, we believe MR and Intoewsables are TP (Maybe), and we honestly have no one to target. May as well go with our RD 1 voting scheme and vote for someone sitting in the wings.

Vote SOB for MVP

My vote can be easily changed though if something comes up/SOB comes alive. He's only really posted for MR's "analysis" to be brought back up, or recap.. Whatever.

Well, if we are going off that, for now, we believe MR and Intoewsables are TP (Maybe), and we honestly have no one to target. May as well go with our RD 1 voting scheme and vote for someone sitting in the wings.

Vote SOB for MVP

My vote can be easily changed though if something comes up/SOB comes alive. He's only really posted for MR's "analysis" to be brought back up, or recap.. Whatever.

This is why people need to speak up. We have our third nightfall coming up in a couple hours and we have no idea who to lynch. The Mafia are allowed to blend right into the background and it becomes incredibly difficult to start picking out suspicious players.

I'll go along with the SOB vote. He's been doing the bare minimum to stay alive and that's probably the best we're going to get tonight.

Vote SOB for MVP

Well, we have a couple hours, but we definitely need a consensus of who we are lynching tonight. No one seems to know where to go and has their own choice on the matter with no real solid grounds for the reason they're voting.

I'm thinking of switching to Wilfred as it's a better reason then anything else here, but at the same time it's still a pretty damn weak argument to vote for him (Same as Wilfred voting for Snake Doctor or me voting for SOB).

I also agree with Kiwis that I'm suspicious of BDM, only because he's called me out really, and voted me with no real backing just saying I'm "suspicious". I'm pretty sure I'm always suspicious though ;)

This is why people need to speak up. We have our third nightfall coming up in a couple hours and we have no idea who to lynch. The Mafia are allowed to blend right into the background and it becomes incredibly difficult to start picking out suspicious players.

I'll go along with the SOB vote. He's been doing the bare minimum to stay alive and that's probably the best we're going to get tonight.

Vote SOB for MVP

Archived