The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Malhotra Looking For A Tryout

Drouin

He did get a chance to prove himself with us. he failed.

It sucks and I wish it were not so. The day he took that puck in the eye I knew we lost the cup right there. He's a good guy and great competitor but he needs to hang them up. It totally sucks.

Explain yourself?

I don't get that response often so what was on your mind?

You don't think we'd have a cup if we had Manny healthy through the playoffs? Kesler would not have had to kill himself in my opinion before round four and I felt as soon as Manny went down our cup went with him. If you disagree, how about explaining why instead of emoticon spam. (No, do not count having half a Manny in the end)

Explain yourself?

I don't get that response often so what was on your mind?

You don't think we'd have a cup if we had Manny healthy through the playoffs? Kesler would not have had to kill himself in my opinion before round four and I felt as soon as Manny went down our cup went with him. If you disagree, how about explaining why instead of emoticon spam. (No, do not count having half a Manny in the end)

All of you saying you want him back in some type of coaching management role, don't count on it. I certainly wouldn't want to go work for the company that fired me and blacklisted my name around the league so I couldnt find another job, I wouldn't go crawling back to them.

Archived