The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sprite May Be The Best Hangover Cure, Chinese Researchers Say

PrideInThisTeam

Here are two easy cures that worked great for me.

1) Gulp 32 ounces of water before you go to bed. Keeps you hydrated which is the leading cause of the 'hangover' . You will have a mild hangover or none at all.

2) Dont go overboard drinking in the first place.

Oh no you are one of those I don't need booze to have a good time people. You people are like vegetarians; extolling the virtues of your -free lifestyle while telling me how wrong my choices are.

They really should have just encompassed all soft drinks. Other than a flavour syrup difference, most carbonated beverages are the same.

Actually keep your stomach full with food as well while you drink. That's actually doable.

Some water before bed if you can manage it.

Definately lots of water in the morning, or sprite, or gatorade.

It's true that going for a run or something first thing in the morning sucks but it does speed up recovery.

And of course, you can simply keep it all going by just keeping on drinking.

But if you have that much time probably better to just choke down some water and a bit of food and go back to SLEEP.

Oh no you are one of those I don't need booze to have a good time people. You people are like vegetarians; extolling the virtues of your -free lifestyle while telling me how wrong my choices are.

They really should have just encompassed all soft drinks. Other than a flavour syrup difference, most carbonated beverages are the same.

They call me the Blackout Bandit

I have done so much heavy binge drinking in the last 15 years that I positively have permanent frontal Lobe brain damage.

That being said

The only things that work for hangovers.

1. Beer and Clam, Caeser/ bloody marry.

2. Pack your guts full of grease, if you feel full, then you don't feel hung.

3. Sexual encounters of any sort.

Drinking water before bed doesn't really work when you are blacked out and shirtless in a taxicab, that's for lightweights, take it all in and deal with it in the morning.

Archived