The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

If anyone else would like to host, that's totally cool, If you guys want me to host again I don't mind but I think most days I will just do a summary, I have gotten a little busier but I will try my best:

if you would like to see the round by round action check it out here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtlRBNyORXT4dGg4Tk1HcFhISVNFNVplMW9CYWdzckE&usp=sharing

The biggest joke of all time? JE14 saved Burr twice which is the sole reason we won this game in the end. It could've been over right there. Beast of a Doctor.

He let me get decieved by the fake doctor and forced me to kill an innocent tp

I clearly stated a doctor had contacted me..he should of contacted me to tell me my doc was fake but some people just have a low IQ I guess

Edit: He also continually admitted he was not going to save me..

Not to mention he told everyone he was the doc in the beginning lol

Edit 2: also he had no reason not to trust me. Why would I lie about being the TB?

Guys lets be honest

I called The Purple Panda and Dral right from the beginning

Even though Dral kind of decieved me, I still managed to get him killed

My first round actions allowed Burrdaman to pick off the mafia one by one

Also I would like to say that the doc was the biggest joke of all time

Was it JE??

I had my vote locked in on The Purple Panda before you mentioned him so :P

You're also obviously joking about the Doc.

Good kill on Lemons Btw

I'd also like to point out that the SK didn't kill any of the 8 mafia. Unless i'm mistaken :P

SK sunk us by hitting JE14 - completely ruined the double doc bluff - if it wasn't for that you guys might have been in rough shape

JE14. The best Doctor ever? I think NO-ONE believed he was the Doctor at first.

I actually said a couple times I thought that JE14 was the doc, but my whole team kept saying no way he'd pretend to be the doc if he was

Guys lets be honest

I called The Purple Panda and Dral right from the beginning

Even though Dral kind of decieved me, I still managed to get him killed

My first round actions allowed Burrdaman to pick off the mafia one by one

Also I would like to say that the doc was the biggest joke of all time

Was it JE??

Funny, you called me out, but I didn't die until the 3rd nightfall... you TB'd a TP because of me:P

Anyways dude, seriously hope there are no hard feelings, I had a blast and what happened in the game is staying in the game for me

Edit: He also continually admitted he was not going to save me..

Not to mention he told everyone he was the doc in the beginning lol

Edit 2: also he had no reason not to trust me. Why would I lie about being the TB?

I'm sure most people didn't believe him at first, seeing the fact it was JE.

I'm also pretty positive he, and don't take offense to this, wanted to watch you get deceived. I could be wrong, but I think that's pretty likely.

Lol, I tried my best. And gave it a shot in the last round even though it was pretty evident to everyone I was mafia :P

Congrats TP :) You guys played an absolute hell of a game. The doctor-vigilante combination was super sexy. Burr I think you're the nicest person ever LOL. You were so careful, and gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. You were an awesome Vig

Also props to the SK, you made some interesting kills and played it right. Making it as far as you did as the SK is always a tough feat.

Thanks man that means a lot to me I really appreciate it! :)

lol meant to quote this:

Also thank you Aladeen. No disrespect to Peaches, but I wanted to wait for a better host before I came back to mafia and you definitely delivered. The night-falls were hilarious, always on time, and had somewhat of a story to them. Thanks for hosting an awesome game. And for banning Kesler lol.

Huge shout out to Aladeen.

Lol, I tried my best. And gave it a shot in the last round even though it was pretty evident to everyone I was mafia :P

Congrats TP :) You guys played an absolute hell of a game. The doctor-vigilante combination was super sexy. Burr I think you're the nicest person ever LOL. You were so careful, and gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. You were an awesome Vig

I didn't give Peaches the benefit of the doubt :| and thank you!!

Huge shout out to VIC he was a big part of the TP planning while alive

I'm sure most people didn't believe him at first, seeing the fact it was JE.

I'm also pretty positive he, and don't take offense to this, wanted to watch you get deceived. I could be wrong, but I think that's pretty likely.

That's what i'm saying

If he had just saved me like he was supposed to..this game would hsve been over a long time ago but he's a 12 year old kid that is pissed off at me for previous games lol

I'd also like to point out that the SK didn't kill any of the 8 mafia. Unless i'm mistaken :P

No, but Kryten did manage to screw me over. AGAIN. :lol:

As for the whole Kesler/Dral thing, it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but I can see why no one saw that. I thought it had been discussed between Dral and Kesler in their PM, but we had only really talked about it in our group PM. Regardless, it was stupid of me to bring it up in the middle of the game and I apologize.

Good game guys. Really thought we had this one in the bag after that first round.

No, but Kryten did manage to screw me over. AGAIN. :lol:

As for the whole Kesler/Dral thing, it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but I can see why no one saw that. I thought it had been discussed between Dral and Kesler in their PM, but we had only really talked about it in our group PM. Regardless, it was stupid of me to bring it up in the middle of the game and I apologize.

Good game guys. Really thought we had this one in the bag after that first round.

Hate you. -_-

You PMed me in that 1ST RD acting all "Oh I'm a TP". You know... I figured something was up. Why would Intoewsables of all people randomly PM me, in the 1ST RD? I was merely what I said I was, and I figure you thought I was the Sheriff and because of my actions in the PM/Thread you determined with the situation with VIC probably being saved, it would be best to kill me and take that chance.

Am I right?

Hate you. -_-

You PMed me in that 1ST RD acting all "Oh I'm a TP". You know... I figured something was up. Why would Intoewsables of all people randomly PM me, in the 1ST RD? I was merely what I said I was, and I figure you thought I was the Sheriff and because of my actions in the PM/Thread you determined with the situation with VIC probably being saved, it would be best to kill me and take that chance.

Am I right?

Nope, I actually believed that you weren't a special after talking to you. With both VIC and Kesler as potential Doctor save targets, we just wanted to make sure we killed someone that round, and you were the consensus pick for whatever reason. I felt terrible though...I really did.

Archived