The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT- Vancouver 1 - 2 Dallas

Watermelon

amazing how many people are over reacting a trade isn't coming and it isn't needed players are under achieving end of story and once they start burying those chances they keep getting people will be singing a different tune

it's funny when the team is winning nobody talks of trades only when the team loses

I wish that were true, but unfortunately we've seen this story before.

We're a 1 line team and if the Sedins and/or Kesler don't produce, we lose.

We need more offense.

So you don't understand how a blown call can shift momentum? Give one team a boost? And throw the team/guy off who frustratingly had to play through getting completely ripped off?

You can't tell us anything...we watch the game too. So your opinion isn't THE opinion.

There are shows called "The Turning Point"...do you know what creates a turning point? A pathetic call like that. And why no review?

They actually are posting about the game, which is likely better than what you've done (and, in the process, me). Now get back on topic please....

The call was bad but it happens and they have to play above it. I think that is my problem with it. Sure it should have been a goal but it wasn't and they need to rise up. Not come out slow in the third and give up a goal right away. This is something this team has struggled with. They get rattled and can't seem to get it back on the rails.

Plus this isn't the old days where they were guaranteed third spot in the conference. I think falling anymore out of a playoff spot at this point is deadly. It's very hard to make up points in the Shoot-out era. There is some stat I think out there about being in a playoff spot by US Thanksgiving, if you aren't your odds of making it aren't great. That time is fast approaching!

I wish that were true, but unfortunately we've seen this story before.

We're a 1 line team and if the Sedins and/or Kesler don't produce, we lose.

We need more offense.

everything was fine 4 games ago that is my point Richardson Santo Higgins and even Kassian were scoring and the Sedins and Kesler were considered the best line in the NHL during the stretch they had

the offense has dried up it happens i know this looks like the Canucks of old and i would be right there panicking too but the Canucks are getting numerous chances both Niemi and Kari stole those games from the Canucks and were both 1 goal games they really can go either way Canucks could of had 4 points instead of just 1 it happens

In the meantime we need to send Dalpe, Welsh, and Sestito down to Utica.

Call up Grenier, Archibald, and Pelletier.

Booth - Santorelli - Kassian

Archibald - Richardson - Grenier

Gotta have a fourth line that can play more than 30 seconds a game without ending up a -1.

YOU SUCK REFS!

tortsmad.gif

The thing that amuses me the most is Glen Gulutzen's perfect hair and facial expression that remains constant and calm throughout this whole burst of outrage from his head coach.

everything was fine 4 games ago that is my point Richardson Santo Higgins and even Kassian were scoring and the Sedins and Kesler were considered the best line in the NHL during the stretch they had

I dunno, I think we were naive to think Santorelli, Richardson, and Higgins could continue on the pace they were on.

These guys are bottom 6 players on good teams.

Higgins - Kesler - Hansen is not a legit second line. We need better options.

Pretty boring game. Not sure whether it was Dallas' fantastic defensive play or the frozen offensive funk that the Canucks are stuck in.

Sedins, Santorelli, Kassian, and maybe a couple of the blue liners were the only one's noticeable tonight. The rest of the team gave a good effort, but definitely not what we're all expecting with the team we have on paper.

Giving Hansen a pass for needing a few more games to get his timing back.

Funk. Funk. Funk...can't wait until the team can get out of it and we can start watching hockey again.

Yes he did. If he keeps that up the goals will start coming. :)

I had these 2 dumb bitches behind me who kept making fun bitching about Kassian and Booth the entire game. I usually can just ignore people but my god I was on the verge of throwing them out of the arena myself. Complete idiots.

Team needs a major shakeup.

They have a good defense corp with stanton playing well and Corrardo still down on the farm.

IMO, Edler is vastly overrated by some and I don`t like his contract going forward. IF you can get some team to give up a quality forward for him I would do that in a heartbeat.

Edler was quite solid and has been one of our better dman this year, huge improvement from last year.

Hamhuis has been awful.

Archived