The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

If there's one thing the conservatives want, it's more competition. They're die-hard economists and the mobile market is a mess right now because of the lack of firms competing.

Yeah, because a nation 1/10th the population size of the US is going to have so many firms with gobs of cash to build networks from scratch. And these so call die-hard economists lose over a billion dollars on security spending that they can't trace the money. And put in money on a jet fighter program that is a repeat of the F-111 program, with a fighter that supposed to do everything and turns out it not good for much of anything. If they were so pro-business they'd let the market sort it out and quit wasting taxpayer money on useless propaganda.

Has anyone mentioned yet that the Panthers have the third worst record in the league and have allowed the most goals of any team in the league this year?

We're in the middle of a 6-game home stand, well rested and we're continuing the one goal per game trend against a team that has no business being in the same rink with us.

I don't know what to think about our team anymore.

I'd take a cup over the president trophies and division titles any day

Obviously we all would. Honestly had Canucks won in 2011, I probably wouldn't be watching now or care at all. The one cup we hopefully get will be the best one no matter how many more we get.after.

Couldn't hurt. Even in full goalie gear he'd likely skate faster than our forwards. Absolutely the slowest, least talented rushing team in the NHL, bar none! Sedins on the PP is an embarrassment.

skating like sticks up their butts.

alot of it is transitions though we take way too long to leave our end.

Has anyone mentioned yet that the Panthers have the third worst record in the league and have allowed the most goals of any team in the league this year?

We're in the middle of a 6-game home stand, well rested and we're continuing the one goal per game trend against a team that has no business being in the same rink with us.

I don't know what to think about our team anymore.

Yup. A supposed "contender" (in many minds) is barely able to hold its own against the 28th placed team in the league. The future looks rosy indeed.

Obviously we all would. Honestly had Canucks won in 2011, I probably wouldn't be watching now or care at all. The one cup we hopefully get will be the best one no matter how many more we get.after.

so I guess all the fans of teams that have one that continue to support their teams are just crazy huh

skating like sticks up their butts.

alot of it is transitions though we take way too long to leave our end.

As had been said by many, our D lack the ability to skate the puck out. It's a good thing that is offset by their inability to make a good break-out pass :bigblush:

Archived