The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

so I guess all the fans of teams that have one that continue to support their teams are just crazy huh

No, just my feeling. But fans of the Oilers for an example saying "at least we have won a cup" then it sounds stupid. If you are supporting them now, why bring up winning a cup more than 20 years ago?

When was the last time we saw/heard from Gillis? Looks like he's ending out Gilman to do his dirty work when the team is struggling.

Avoiding the inevitable "reset" question? The guy has failed. He talked big about what he was going to get for Lu and completely failed. Then he talks about the bold "reset"...how's that going with Dalpe, Welsh etc?

Watching the Sedins defend in their own end is painful , they are so bad it looks like a power play.

Maybe AV knew what he was doing when he didn't put them on the PK and gave them most of the offensive zone starts.

I wonder if despite them being in great shape, all the ice time and the hard work they're having to put in on defence is starting to take its toll already at this stage of the season.

Couldn't hurt. Even in full goalie gear he'd likely skate faster than our forwards. Absolutely the slowest, least talented rushing team in the NHL, bar none! Sedins on the PP is an embarrassment.

That's what I mean when I try to talk about skill on this site and people keep wanting a full essay on it. I try to figure where the gap is but we just don't threaten anyone. That's a big part of hockey whether Hansen gets 50 points in a year or Higgins gets 20 goals it's the goto players that pave the way to any success. It's the grinders that win it for you.

No, just my feeling. But fans of the Oilers for an example saying "at least we have won a cup" then it sounds stupid. If you are supporting them now, why bring up winning a cup more than 20 years ago?

if your a fan of the team you should be proud of the teams history as well, regardless of if you didn`t witness it or not.

It's the only thing they can cling to when things are going bad. And they know we don't so ...

Hate that stuff but we have to swallow it until...

Archived