The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Why bother? It's not like it'd deprive the sheriff of a spokesperson with the doctor out. I agree though that if there is a spokesperson, they shouldn't come out unless necessary, just to give the mafia as little information as possible.

Wish we had killed you last round Mr. PM-Peeker.

Really, it comes down to what the SK and Lackey want to do, not the Mafia. And I as I said previously, the SK's chances of winning lie within the TP, not the Mafia.

The Lackey will be using his own judgement, and not a team-decision with whatever he plans to do this round, he's completely in the dark. If he uses his block on PPC he has to hope his Mafia team does too, otherwise he wastes a round searching for his team.

We'll see at lynch :bigblush: atleast TP will have something to work with if/when I'm lynched/killed

Oh and peaches, I asked Kes to remove it -> reason why he edited. Don't think he should get punished for it.

Voting for yourself doesn't help the TPs in any way whatsoever. We're not finding out any information from a bandwagon on you since you've made yourself an easy target.

The only real benefit from self-voting is if you're Mafia IMO. It helps your Mafia buddies blend in with the crowd.

Voting for yourself doesn't help the TPs in any way whatsoever. We're not finding out any information from a bandwagon on you since you've made yourself an easy target.

The only real benefit from self-voting is if you're Mafia IMO. It helps your Mafia buddies blend in with the crowd.

Seems like you're insinuating that I'm Mafia eh? Comments like that are quite suspicious, especially if/when I'm killed and end up TP.

Archived