The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I felt the length of the convo combined with the fact that 112 hadn't called out Kesler in the thread was pretty damning. Obviously it's less so with re-reads. If I was mafia, I probably would have been a lot more cautious about it. I tend to defend the TP getting suspicion if the case is weak and then vote for a different TP I feel I can substantiate, but is unlikely to get voted out. Of course, I've since diversified with more easily mentioning teammates when I'm mafia.

That was a pretty different situation. I spent the whole first round grilling Kesler and then wanted to make either AT or I appear clean if one of us died. I didn't even realize Kesler had called for AT to be voted out a few posts above. I just felt I could substantiate the vote because AT was acting overly defensive, but I was too busy for a longer vote.

I know this is a few pages back but didn't have time to reply to it earlier.

I don't think you would be more cautious with it if you were mafia, my guess is that you saw it as reason enough to lynch a TP and thought that the TP would jump onto the vote, and when they didn't you backtracked and changed your vote. If anything I'd imagine you'd be more cautious if you were TP.

Unvote Dral; Vote1 VIC, from what i've read in the thread I feel VIC is mafia.

I know this is a few pages back but didn't have time to reply to it earlier.

I don't think you would be more cautious with it if you were mafia, my guess is that you saw it as reason enough to lynch a TP and thought that the TP would jump onto the vote, and when they didn't you backtracked and changed your vote. If anything I'd imagine you'd be more cautious if you were TP.

Unvote Dral; Vote1 VIC, from what i've read in the thread I feel VIC is mafia.

You'll have to point out when I've ever done that as mafia before.

I can't help but feel like the Mafia have used Ryp as some sort of scapegoat.. Not to say he doesn't deserve to be lynched.

Ryp (6) - PPCLI, King Heffy, ilduce39, BurrDaMan, One one two, Intoewsables

Did you change yours?

I get the same feeling but nightfall is approaching and I just can't think of any better candidates.

Ryp (6) - PPCLI, King Heffy, ilduce39, BurrDaMan, One one two, Intoewsables

Did you change yours?

I get the same feeling but nightfall is approaching and I just can't think of any better candidates.

I did, was getting a bad feeling about it considering some of the other names who also voted for him as well as the lack of fight back. I guess it's a little late to change anything, however.

Archived