The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST on CBC

canucktican

I hate it when someone says this. Even with Keith the sedins and him always have had bad blood since 08/09. That's why he elbowed him. But still that was a bad way to get revenge on daniel for a harmless hit. Don't wish injuries on keith though

It's an Olympic year :bigblush:

I disagree.. that hit was far from harmless and we are seeing the ill-effects on Daniel now...

If the Canucks play the Hawks as loose as they did CBJ last night, the Hawks are going to embarrass them tonight.

The boys have played their best games this season against some of the leagues elite teams, so looking forward to a great game tonight.

Hopefully Kane & Company have a touch of the Roxy flu!

Stoked. My favourite game of the year, always. A game the day after a big win can either be a big confidence boost and they'll keep rolling and build on that momentum. Or, they can sit back and be satisfied with one convincing win, in which case they'll be in for a rude awakening. If this was still AV's team (love him, not a slam on him - just that things had become stale), we might still be admiring our win and unprepared. I believe Torts will have this covered.

My hatred for the Hawks has morphed into more of a respect for their talent (except Keith, who should be ground into garden fertilizer). Excitement and anticipation for the games against them. More of a love/hate thing now.

No, forget that, mostly hate. Bring it.

I remember last year no one could hit Justin Schultz as he was too fast, the same thing can be said about Keith.

However our "fourth line plug" Sestito destroyed Schultz earlier this year and has been throwing big hits since.... Hopefully he does it tonight against Keith.

I like how everyone blames Luo for our swiss cheese defence. We got pylons for defenders and Kassian can't back check to save his life. Watch the game next time.

It's hard to reason with these guys who have a simple understanding of the game. They think the game is just the opposition versus our goalie. In Lu's case, these guys would blame him for an empty net goal.

@sportsnetmurph: #canucks Eddie Lack only goalie on the ice this morning. No confirmation, but looks like he's the guy vs #blackhawks.

Chicago has figured out Lu very well: same with boston. Its better to start any other goalie but lu in those games. But if lack doesn't have the skill of looking through screens....

Chicago has figured out Lu very well: same with boston. Its better to start any other goalie but lu in those games. But if lack doesn't have the skill of looking through screens....

You play your best players against the best teams. If what murph says turns out to be true I don't get it. Lu had an easy night yesterday , play him in tonights big game. Thats no knock on Lack either.

‏@FriedgeHNIC

TOR: Hughson/Simpson/Healy/Amber. MON: Cole/Galley/Campbell-Pascall. DET: Lee/Millen. VAN: Ball/Hrudey/Oake. After Hours: Roberto Luongo

NO MARK LEE! YES! :towel:

God I hope hrudey keeps his mouth shut for the most part. Glad we got ball and I absolutely love oake. Wish oake and hrudey switch spots.

Archived