The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00 PM | SNET-P |

Blueberries

I can honestly say he is helping as much as 3/4 of this team,,I think that he needs to play more and if its in the minors, then so be it...but...he has 5 goals in limited ice time, so he can put it in the net...but to suggest he is our problem when the first and second line are hardly off the ice is beyond me.

That's the point, this team's first and second lines aren't good enough so why sacrifice his development for this year. Might as well be top dog in the AHL. I say the team plays for next year. Get a lottery pick and then bring in the young guys next year to support the Sedins.

No elite goalie is gonna make that stop. A possible one time shot you have to commit to, then he goes against the grain with the deke, the only option is the poke but when youre going the opposite way with the offence carrying that much speed youre always gonna get walked around. Hence why d never stand still when they defend because they too will always get deked. So what is it you want? An easy one timer goal or at least an opportunity for the dman to do his job and prevent a shot or an easy deke from happening?

This is waaay too complicated for him. He only understands 'it's a goal, it's the goalie's fault'.

Lu has been amazing this season. Far superior to all except maybe scrivens' new goaltender low workload luck. He's the reason why half the games are even close. If he has an off game we get blown out. His gaa is pretty damn low for the amount of shots we give up in the slot each game. You'd notice a huge difference if we had somebody like Crawford in net.

Well then there are about 24 goalies who have been more amazing than him. What save % does not count. Wellif you go with gaa there are just 15.

Archived