The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Video Game Franchise Tournament - Zelda Division

Master Mind

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for call of duty for these games: Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, and Call of Duty 3. Back in highschool about 10 friends and I would bring our TVs to one house to system link a bunch of xboxes so that we could game all night.

1162960360.jpg

I hate every game after the 3rd one.

I voted for call of duty for these games: Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, and Call of Duty 3. Back in highschool about 10 friends and I would bring our TVs to one house to system link a bunch of xboxes so that we could game all night.

1162960360.jpg

that's when people were cool man. trying to get 10 friends to do anything nowadays is next to impossible...

that's when people were cool man. trying to get 10 friends to do anything nowadays is next to impossible...

4 player goldeneye matches with winner staying and other 3 rotating through was my after school activity for months back in highschool. I doubt you'd be able to get 3 other people to even fit the 4 player requirement nowadays.

Legend of Zelda. I've thoroughly enjoyed every Splinter Cell game I've played, but Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are two of my all-time favourites. Hard to top that.

Call of Duty. Haven't played UT to be honest.

Pokemon. Used to play R/G/B, G/S/C, R/S/E with my buddies EVERY DAY after school.

Gears of War. Basically a coin flip.

4 player goldeneye matches with winner staying and other 3 rotating through was my after school activity for months back in highschool.

My friends and I used to alternate playing Goldeneye and Smash 64 back when we were in elementary school. Recently we started getting together again, playing Brawl and the Wii Goldeneye, so fun.

Never played UT, and never cared for UT, so i'm going to vote with a series I truly despise now although in the past I truly loved since CoD, CoD 2: Big Red One, CoD: MW, WaW, and MW2.

Zelda. There has never been a game in the Zelda series I have ever disliked. I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone of them. Windwaker being my favourite.

Pokemon, racing people to get all the legendaries back in Yellow/Crystal/Sapphire were the days. No way in hell God Of War will top that.

And Gears Of War, just cause I don't care for games relating to DC Universe (Or Marvel for that matter).

1162960360.jpg

man, that screenshot brings back a lot of memories. i used to play the original CoD and Medal of Honor games over and over and over again. they were really great.

i wish someone would make a _good_ WW2 FPS game again.

Archived