The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JFK assassination: 50 years after the death, new film reportedly proves footage of a 2nd shooter!

TheRussianRocket.

O please. If not for the US you'd all be speaking Soviet or North Korean. I'm so sick of this garbage. :picard:

Very debateable, and even if you could prove that this were true, it would still have absolutely nothing to do with whether they are corrupt or not.

I don't really believe in the most of the big "inside job" conspiracy theories, but there's no question that the US politicians (and politicians from every country) often lie, hide information, or uses tragic events for manipulation/political gain. The recent NSA scandal shows that any government should always heavily questioned, whether they saved us from speaking "Soviet" (not even a real language) or not.

Very debateable, and even if you could prove that this were true, it would still have absolutely nothing to do with whether they are corrupt or not.

I don't really believe in the most of the big "inside job" conspiracy theories, but there's no question that the US politicians (and politicians from every country) often lie, hide information, or uses tragic events for manipulation/political gain. The recent NSA scandal shows that any government should always heavily questioned, whether they saved us from speaking "Soviet" (not even a real language) or not.

I think its pretty obvious that the number one priority of the Soviets and North Koreans has always been to force all conquered peoples to speak their languages.

I think its pretty obvious that the number one priority of the Soviets and North Koreans has always been to force all conquered peoples to speak their languages.

Not sure if serious, but I think the number priority of Soviets and North Koreans is/was to spread the idea of communism first...

O please. If not for the US you'd all be speaking Soviet or North Korean. I'm so sick of this garbage. :picard:

Soviet and North Korean are not even languages.

I'm thinking you are being sarcastic and I'm making a fool out of myself for replying seriously.

The vids are posted in the OP. And that was my earlier point. If these films are already on youtube, how will the owner of them be making money from them now? Copywrite isn't worth the paper it's copied on.

I have posted this before, but THOSE VIDEOS ARE FROM THE ZAPRUDER FILM, which has been widely broadcasted on newsclips and documentaries.

The famous Zapruder film is the ONLY KNOWN film to show the actual bullets hitting JFK. You can buy it on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.ca...=zapruder movie

The new fim has NOT been released. The producer is shopping it around to various media outlets.

Soviet and North Korean are not even languages.

I'm thinking you are being sarcastic and I'm making a fool out of myself for replying seriously.

Well I wikipedia'd it and technically they are indeed are not languages (who knew?); regardless I'm still tired of all these hippies with their talk against freedom, privatized health care and democracy.

Well I wikipedia'd it and technically they are indeed are not languages (who knew?); regardless I'm still tired of all these hippies with their talk against freedom, privatized health care and democracy.

+1 for the irony (but not actually because then uninformed people might think your opinion is popular and then hop on the bandwagon)

I have posted this before, but THOSE VIDEOS ARE FROM THE ZAPRUDER FILM, which has been widely broadcasted on newsclips and documentaries.

The famous Zapruder film is the ONLY KNOWN film to show the actual bullets hitting JFK. You can buy it on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.ca...=zapruder movie

The new fim has NOT been released. The producer is shopping it around to various media outlets.

The person made it sound like they had seen the second film that it had been upped to youtube, that's why I was confused, ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Archived