The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs Ottawa Senators - Thursday November 28

canucktican

Nucks will outshoot the Sens. Luongo will take half the shots that Anderson takes and will get outplayed. Shots: Anderson:38/40 Luongo 19/22. Because all those extra shots that their defense is allowing is the defences fault but somehow their goalie can back them up. Edler makes one mistake the entire game Luongo lets a goal through his five hole. Tanev couldn't cover the guy infront of the net and the guy taking the shot from the point so Luongo lets it in. And the last goal Luongo just lets in. However, we outshoot them. That is how this game will play out. 3-2 Senators.

Yup. It's become so ridiculously predictable sometimes I ask why I even watch the games. Oh well. Excuse for today is that it could possibly be a good indication of whether the Heritage classic would be worth the money.

The powerplay needs seriously needs to capitalize. 1 for 8 last game is not good enough. And being 28th in the league at 11.6% is pathetic with the talent we put ot there.

for 3 reasons

1) Too predictable, stop with that crap netural zone drop pass and cute passes at the blueline.

2) Forcing the play which isn't there so the play is broken off and worse creating a odd man chance because players are caught pinching.

3) the PP is too stagnant. They dont move their feet and only stay in one place. They pass on the perimeter trying to open the lanes up but it doesn't do much because the only people that actually move is the Sedins on the perimeter.

Has nothing to do with skill, has to do with the ignorance to try to do the same thing hat has worked in the PAST, but for the past 2 seasons, it hasn't. Habits die hard as they say, and apparently that hasn't really changed yet. Not only does this fall on the players but the special team's coach. Whoever it is still hasn't clued in that the team needs to have ultiple strategies instead one go to move.

This was a perfect example of what the canucks need to do. They were not stagnant, every player was moving on the play, the perimeter play was less do to moving the feet to open the lane to go to the net, and they weren't doing the same old crap of cute passes and standing around.

They are playing great 5 on 5 to generate chances and to draw penalties, but once they get to the PP they stop moving and doing what they did right to draw the penalty.

Is this on SNET?

They usually black out SNET Pacific where I am and I was expecting the same for SNET East but they are showing football instead on the tv programming guide. RDS is showing it apparently but I don't get it.

This game is on the specialty companion channels for Sportsnet One: Sportsnet Vancouver Hockey (SNET-VAN) and Sportsnet Sens (SNET-OTT)

This site shows the channel guide for different providers: http://www.sportsnet.ca/one/

Don't think you can get any of these feeds if you're not in the target market though.

Nucks will outshoot the Sens. Luongo will take half the shots that Anderson takes and will get outplayed. Shots: Anderson:38/40 Luongo 19/22. Because all those extra shots that their defense is allowing is the defences fault but somehow their goalie can back them up. Edler makes one mistake the entire game Luongo lets a goal through his five hole. Tanev couldn't cover the guy infront of the net and the guy taking the shot from the point so Luongo lets it in. And the last goal Luongo just lets in. However, we outshoot them. That is how this game will play out. 3-2 Senators.

50246-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-RHL9.jpeg

Archived