The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

VIC's a much more plausible investigation for a competent sheriff. I'm a little wary the sheriff contacted him this late in the round, but I have reason to trust VIC much more than I do CL.

Unvote Ilduce

VOTE1 CL

I was contacted over an hour ago. Still pretty late, but I didn't get the PM right away.

Also, were you joking or telling the truth about being the doc? I can't quite tell

I was contacted over an hour ago. Still pretty late, but I didn't get the PM right away.

Also, were you joking or telling the truth about being the doc? I can't quite tell

Fair enough. I am the doc.

I don't think we can rule out the possibility that CL is getting played by the mafia here. I'm less concerned about that with you because the mafia would choose an easier target.

Fair enough. I am the doc.

I don't think we can rule out the possibility that CL is getting played by the mafia here. I'm less concerned about that with you because the mafia would choose an easier target.

The sheriff may get in touch with you tomorrow if no-one else has stepped up as the doc by then.

It just seems too convenient that CL only brings that up after drawing heat for checking his PM, and he'd be an odd person to get investigated without him making a post.

FRAK - I need to stop drinking...

VIC being contacted by the REAL sheriff makes sense because as a spokesman, he rocks. Yet the lateness and his whole attitude are so suspicious.

CL could be mafia, and is just pretending, but I really think he's at worst, just a patzy - I kinda hope he gets lynched tonight so if he comes up TP we can get more info from the people voting for him.

Either way, I actually want both of them to die tonight - and I hope both of you send some PM's to let someone know who you're sheriff is. I think the best way to resolve this right now is for both sheriffs to contact KH, as he's now confirmed Doc and will be able to let us know whats up after this nightfall

I haven't been contacted by anyone claiming to be a special.

I had them re-consider, notice I said they were willing to, I didn't say they did/would. What made me persuade them was because once I contacted you (sheriff though you were doc) about being in contact with sheriff, when Peaches unvoted me, I thought it was suspicious and it could be you ordering votes off me so you can play nice and get the identity of the sheriff.

The only reason the sheriff contacted me was because I have easy access to Ryp, Kes and GreenDemon (Kumar?).

Either way, I actually want both of them to die tonight - and I hope both of you send some PM's to let someone know who you're sheriff is. I think the best way to resolve this right now is for both sheriffs to contact KH, as he's now confirmed Doc and will be able to let us know whats up after this nightfall

While I'd love to be trusted this early, it's silly to expect any specials to contact me before the first nightfall. That being said, CL's claiming his sheriff is willing to do so is a giant red flag as I have not been contacted by anyone.

Archived