The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Vote1 CanucksLegacy

Here's my list of suspicions:

-Kesler87

-Kryten

-ilduce

-VIC

-LT

-One one two

-Drouin

-Peaches

There's honestly no defending myself when you have some people who would base a vote on using PMs (yes, I was contacted by a sheriff, but I don't use it entirely for Mafia).

We'll see what happens on nightfall. I'm loling at how you all imply don't trust Kes, yet at the very beginning you side with his vote for that reason anyways.

Vote1 CanucksLegacy

Here's my list of suspicions:

-Kesler87

-Kryten

-ilduce

-VIC

-LT

-One one two

-Drouin

-Peaches

There's honestly no defending myself when you have some people who would base a vote on using PMs (yes, I was contacted by a sheriff, but I don't use it entirely for Mafia).

We'll see what happens on nightfall. I'm loling at how you all imply don't trust Kes, yet at the very beginning you side with his vote for that reason anyways.

CL pls, I didn't even vote for you.

CL, invite KH into your sheriff convo. I think he's legitimately the doc. If he comes back saying you're telling the truth, I'll unvote you.

Nah, does't matter. I have a failsafe who has the identity of the sheriff, and I will out it depending on my last words/what I say before nightfall. Who's to say you, KH and whoever I'm in contact with aren't all playing me :P?

Besides, one Unvote won't do much anyways, considering the amount of votes against me anyways.

Nah, does't matter. I have a failsafe who has the identity of the sheriff, and I will out it depending on my last words/what I say before nightfall. Who's to say you, KH and whoever I'm in contact with aren't all playing me :P?

Besides, one Unvote won't do much anyways, considering the amount of votes against me anyways.

I'm pretty sure everyone will unvote you if it's proven you've actually been in contact with someone claiming to be the sheriff. I suggested KH because I'm pretty sure the real doc would have come out by now if he wasn't legit.

CL, invite KH into your sheriff convo. I think he's legitimately the doc. If he comes back saying you're telling the truth, I'll unvote you.

Why don't you invite your sheriff into a convo with KH ? If KH comes back saying you're telling the truth, I'll unvote you.

Unvote, Vote1 VIC

For the record, I've just had a PM with CL, and I'm pretty sure worst case scenario he's being played. I definitely believe he's TP and we should vote out someone who is being quiet and suspicious instead.

Unvote, Vote1 Drouin

Why don't you invite your sheriff into a convo with KH ? If KH comes back saying you're telling the truth, I'll unvote you.

Unvote, Vote1 VIC

For the record, I've just had a PM with CL, and I'm pretty sure worst case scenario he's being played. I definitely believe he's TP and we should vote out someone who is being quiet and suspicious instead.

Unvote, Vote1 Drouin

And the Sketchiest Post of the Round Awared goes to.......

Archived