The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Start LACK & we win.... AV will expose LU.....

Oh yea he really got exposed good last time he played vs AV....

MAN DID LUONGO GET EXPOSED... OR WHAT?!?

ohhhh my lord we wouldn't want a repeat of that.... AV completelllly exposed luongo. That game was soooooooo embarrassing for luongo. He sure got EXPOSED.

Luongo will never beat AVs team in his career because AV would just EXPOSE HIM....

PLEASE DEAR LORD DONT LET LUONGO START VS AV... we all know what happened last game. God... if luongo starts I might as well not watch. Luongo can't handle AV ... surely AV exposes luongo .... LIKE HE DID LAST GAME.

AVs team exposed him in 41 different ways.... what happened that game did luongo let in all 41 shots??? He must have for u to make such a smart and witty comment.

Damn luongo couldn't even stop 1 of those 41 shots... rangers won 41-5??

AV was the first star of the game right???

LUONGO SUCKS! LUONGO ESPECIALLY SUCKS VS AV AND THE RANGERS!!!!!

(Nothing against AV I loved him and still respect him - no sarcasm in these brackets)

You're the exact type of guy who will not be here after the game if Lu starts & gets lit up. I just think it's Lacks time to start being an early game & that Lu has played A LOT.... Sometimes back ups play better than starters, just like sometimes Weise can out point Spezza, Karlsson, Turris, Ryan, Kesler Burrows etc....

Settle down with your smart aleck attitude.

You're the exact type of guy who will not be here after the game if Lu starts & gets lit up. I just think it's Lacks time to start being an early game & that Lu has played A LOT.... Sometimes back ups play better than starters, just like sometimes Weise can out point Spezza, Karlsson, Turris, Ryan, Kesler Burrows etc....

tumblr_lhshvqDULq1qea8uzo1_400.gif

I know your joking but I wake up at 545 every weekday. I'm playing the worlds tiniest violin for you.

I know the boys hate these games but I love em!

Hope they kick the rangers ass and make slats and all their overpaid talent look like a bunch of spoiled brats.

man I'm at work at 5:30am I know your pain I wish I got to wake up at 7 like that other guy ..

Hope for a big game from the boys.

Hope twins light it up.

Also want that 4th line to make an impact .

lucky for me, i'll be starting work when the game starts. that means i'll be up to see it =3

If I have to wake up early when a game is on in the morning I'll watch it, but when I have to choice to wake up or not I'm 50-50. Maybe I'll wake up after the first.

Btw has anyone notcied Jensen is on the active roster?

If I have to wake up early when a game is on in the morning I'll watch it, but when I have to choice to wake up or not I'm 50-50. Maybe I'll wake up after the first.

Btw has anyone notcied Jensen is on the active roster?

even for saturday, 11 am isn't THAT bad. if you drank too much the previous night, then skip the game, like, who cares. if you haven't been drinking, there's no reason to miss an 11:00 start

@knucckleHead

You're the exact type of guy who will not be here after the game if Lu starts & DOES NOT gets lit up and the canucks win. It's a long season plenty of games for Lack to get in on in the future.....I bet he plays no more than 15 games this season barring an injury to Luo

Fixed

That is a pretty balanced lineup. Weise has exceeded expectations with 6 points in 17 games playing mainly 4th line minutes this season and deserves to play on the 3rd line. I don't get why he gets so much hate. Hopefully Booth can keep up his amazing play from the last two games. If Booth returns to form, it would greatly improve our secondary scoring.

Let's beat AV and the Rangers!

Good first post; nice to see you on board.

I bagged Weise before the last game. I also asked forgiveness... :rolleyes: Weise played very well!

Not excited by the Rangers, AV is outside my thinking. Just want us to play strong!

Hello, I love you.

Let me jump in your game... ::D

Go Canucks Go! :towel:

11am ... what a joke.

NHL is stupid. They should plan the schedule around when its comfortable for me to go to a bar.

They really expect me to get up at 11 after I wake up at 7 all weekdays??!

Game time is 3 am tomorrow morn here.You guys are late. Thinkin of heading home to sober up for the game when the bar closes.

Ouch, just got a slap.

Some CDCérs (er me) are pussies....

Hey true story; my wife is a doctor as of last wednesday. We may stay out all night again, head to the beach and finish celebrating.

Check scores later...

Archived