The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

JUST WIN!!!!

the nucks need this one.... potentially only 1 point out of a playoff position... or up to 5 (minny wins/loses their next game)

if they can come back to town in contention, we can get on a roll.... If we come back well out of it, season is basically done. WIN today and sunday, and we are right in the mix - which is all we can hope for at this point.

I think the extended road trip at the beginning of the season and the success on that road trip hurt this team - they were complacent when they returned - thought they had already proved something - and got smoked out on the home stand (with a few small away game trips)....

edit: yup: success hurts. totally doesn't make sense

You're the exact type of guy who will not be here after the game if Lu starts & gets lit up. I just think it's Lacks time to start being an early game & that Lu has played A LOT.... Sometimes back ups play better than starters, just like sometimes Weise can out point Spezza, Karlsson, Turris, Ryan, Kesler Burrows etc....

Settle down with your smart aleck attitude.

Im not here post games because im out and about.

Fyi incase u didn't catch my pooint luongo made 41 save shutout last time they played.

You're the exact type of guy who will not be here after the game if Lu starts & gets lit up. I just think it's Lacks time to start being an early game & that Lu has played A LOT.... Sometimes back ups play better than starters, just like sometimes Weise can out point Spezza, Karlsson, Turris, Ryan, Kesler Burrows etc....

Settle down with your smart aleck attitude.

Yeah and you won't be here if Lu does well. The "smart Alec" is justified. Your comment was stupid and poorly thought out.

Archived