The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bieksa wins by domination!

TheRussianRocket.

That was pretty much the ONLY good thing about that game. Juice. :wub: that a boy...

Not to be a broken record but we need to make a major trade, come on Gillis get some balls and make a trade that will help this team.

Edler and Kassian need to either learn how to play or be sent away..

Canucks need to start burying some chances. Too many stupid passing plays. This isn't new, this has been happening all season.

It's frustrating because on top of their scoring problems they also screw up the PK.

They won't beat Carolina playing this way.

Booth is starting to heat up. Could end up being the top-6 forward we need IF he keeps this up.

Bieksa, wow. What a fight.

PP scored.

Sestito has been our most underrated forward all season.

The rest :picard:

You think SESTITO has been the most underrated? Sure, he's played well the last couple games...he's played his role. It's not like he's out there potting goals and overperforming.

Embarrassing effort today and Luongo didn't help. People who think this team actually has a shot without any changes being made is seriously kidding themselves. This team is done unless Gillis addresses at least some of the many glaring problems with this team... first move is sending Kassian to Utica to play on the first line and getting rid of Edler for scoring help... that would be a good start.

I've gotta say. I thought Booth was done. I didn't see his coming at all. He's been looking like the player we wanted when we traded for him.

PP has scored 4 games in a row. I know this afternoon's goal didn't mean much, but still.

Luongo wasn't at fault for the goals that went in.

We really, really, REALLY need to start scoring first.

Archived