The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Carolina 10 AM DEC 1ST

Alex the Great

Needs: goaltender, and a few top-6 forwards... This is worse than last year peoples

Predict another loss. The way this team finishes and the goaltending they are getting.... There is a reason they lose more games than they win recently....

Maybe we can get one of the best goaltenders in the league for our first round pick next year...

Window was shut last year when we traded Schneider for part of the next core... This is just the expected aftermath of that stupid move. I mean aren't u supposed to extend your window if u can? Not shut it by trading your #1 goalie?

No significant winning until Lu is gone - 7 million this year? Total joke

If the Canucks are going the rebuild path, the only "Core" players they should hold on to are the Sedins and Bieksa...everyone else is expendable at this point.

...and if they are going to do this, they should do this soon rather than hanging on to past accomplishments like the Flames did.

Part of me wants to see Torts go full psycho and scratch Edler, give the second line 4th minutes, and just say screw the results, and give the players that are doing well the game to make it theirs to win or lose.

Same here. Edler deserves to watch from the press box. He needs to be scratched.

Needs: goaltender, and a few top-6 forwards... This is worse than last year peoples

Predict another loss. The way this team finishes and the goaltending they are getting.... There is a reason they lose more games than they win recently....

Maybe we can get one of the best goaltenders in the league for our first round pick next year...

Window was shut last year when we traded Schneider for part of the next core... This is just the expected aftermath of that stupid move. I mean aren't u supposed to extend your window if u can? Not shut it by trading your #1 goalie?

No significant winning until Lu is gone - 7 million this year? Total joke

Because two goals or less in 13 of 15 games is the sign of a bad goalie now? Go back to watching cricket.

Canucks getting a lot of help in the standings with Phoenix losing today and Minnesota down 2-0 in the 2nd period if Minnesota loses will only be 3 points behind with the same amount of games played and Phoenix is 3 points ahead but with 3 games in hand

they need to start winning and taking advantage of this help

In the spirit of Chris Kreider's hat trick and AV's Time out from New York..... Manny Malholtra scores the winning goal while GM MG watches on :wacko::bigblush:

But seriously, this is another must win game against a 'weak' team. And I want Burrows to break his scoring slump. GO CANUCKS GO :towel:

Archived