The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

any canucks fans outside of bc?

si robertson

No way.. No way. Tell us how you learned about hockey?

I know there are leafs fans in Africa(according to Bettman) but Canucks fans there are too hard to believe.

Seriously?

They have television there. I know, hard to believe.

Internet too.

Really? I was in Calgary 20 years ago and it really wasn't worth risking my life to wear the colors so I kept it to myself mostly. Find it hard to believe Alberta has changed that much since then.

Lol! ya its pretty hostile here. They really hate the Canucks here. Its actually quite bad. I have done my entire basement into a Canucks Cave as I call it and thats where I watch most of my games.

Lol! ya its pretty hostile here. They really hate the Canucks here. Its actually quite bad. I have done my entire basement into a Canucks Cave as I call it and thats where I watch most of my games.

There's actually quite a few of us here in calgary. Flames games when the nuck are in town over a 1/4 of the building in all canucks fans, and were generally louder than the flames fan.

Theres also a few good bars to be canucks fans in. "Pig and Duke Pub" offers a 10% discount on there food if you join there canucks fan club

There's actually quite a few of us here in calgary. Flames games when the nuck are in town over a 1/4 of the building in all canucks fans, and were generally louder than the flames fan.

Theres also a few good bars to be canucks fans in. "Pig and Duke Pub" offers a 10% discount on there food if you join there canucks fan club

Ya when the Canucks play here its pretty awesome how us Canucks fans make so much noise. It really pisses off the hapless Flamers fans. :)

We usually win too which is nice.

I have to agree, I have family that decides to give me random team jerseys (even when I'm not a fan of the NHL anymore), the most crap I ever got was wearing a Kesler jersey -- I won't be attending any game at the Saddledome though since I refuse since the last lockout to give money to this league, so I can't comment on how loud other Canuck fans are. I've actually got compliments while wearing a Stevie Y DRW jersey and even a Modano USA jersey. Calgary's kinda strange though -- I regularly get asked (one time at Costco I was asked 3 times in the same shopping trip), when randomly conversing with people, why I came back to Canada after living in California.

Hey jack, so I'm a canucks fan(love this team), from alberta, and just want to see if there's any other fans from outside of bc. Rather your born in bc, and live elsewhere, or born & live in another province, or country, and are a canucks fan.

I'm a Canucks fan from B.C, now living in leaf fan hell (Ontario).

Archived