The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche Dec,8,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

They have no offence from their D with Hejda out. With Kesler shutting down Duchesne and Hank > Stastny they won't get much offence.... hopefully.

With Gig in net our Dmen shouldn't try to score though. He stops everything just by getting the angle... just aim for tips and deflections.

Canucks recall Yannick Weber from Utica Comets:

Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks President & General Manager Michael D. Gillis announced today that the Canucks have recalled defenceman Yannick Weber from the AHL Utica Comets.

Weber, 25, has split the season between the Canucks and Comets. In Vancouver, Weber has appeared in 10 games to date. With Utica, the 5'11", 200 pound defenceman has collected seven points (2-5-7) in seven games.

Weber has appeared in 125 NHL games over the course of his career, recording 32 points (5-27-32).

The Morges, Switzerland native signed with Vancouver as a free agent on July 5, 2013.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=695035

How has booth fared playing with the twins? I haven't been able to watch last few games... I mean I can see the stats - but is there promise in the way they are playing?

Meh so far. Partly I think as the Sedins have been too much on the perimeter the last couple games.

How has booth fared playing with the twins? I haven't been able to watch last few games... I mean I can see the stats - but is there promise in the way they are playing?

Meh so far. Partly I think as the Sedins have been too much on the perimeter the last couple games.

Archived