The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche Dec,8,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

this hockey team needs a killer instinct .... we should be up by more than one ... yeah we got outplayed there , but we seemed to get better chances ... lets go cement hands ....

This team is full of two way forwards and grinders. They won't finish like other teams will but you'll know they'll work their butt off to get one which is good with this team. Still would like a top 6 skill guy at the deadline though.

This team is full of two way forwards and grinders. They won't finish like other teams will but you'll know they'll work their butt off to get one which is good with this team. Still would like a top 6 skill guy at the deadline though.

who would you realistically like to see come to help this team out ? Id love if they could put a few more goals away ..

Alex Auld?! haha those were some good days, remember he replaced Cloutier in the playoffs against the flames?

Yeah, I always liked Auld. I wish we gave up Cloutier in the Lu trade

man that 2004 year could have been so great, we needed Bertuzzi that series against the flames

We would've had a shot at the Cup with WCE at their prime and the Sedins maturing.

And with supporting cast like Cooke and Linden and Ohlund and Jovo....

who would you realistically like to see come to help this team out ? Id love if they could put a few more goals away ..

I have been keeping my eye on Jiri Hudler who I think would be a great guy to pick up who will come cheaper than Cammy will. He plays the way I think would help this team the most.

Minnesota is a solid team. They got all the pieces, solid top 6, solid defense, and some great goaltending by Harding. And the Sharks have been sucking lately.

Wild are not the crap team they used to be. They have lots of solid pieces, good role players, and a ridiculously good top d-pairing.

Archived