The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche Dec,8,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

:picard: hate these one goal games....and how lucky that shot rang off both posts.....lets hope they have a better 3rd....and no fade away...and blow the lead..etc etc...etc....really can't afford to give another point or two to a divisional rival.....

The guy who does the stats on hitting is slacking big time. In the last ten minutes of the second i was keeping track of the hitting going on. Kassians shift around the 7 min in the 2nd he first hit landeskog on the boards then finished his check behind the net on Guenin. The his last shift in the second he at 1:04 he finished his check on Stastny. Yet still is only accredited with ONE hit so far in this game. It's been the same thing the last few games.

Just goes to show you, that you can trust every stat you see.

The more Kass plays the better he plays... Let's hope he's still on the 3rd line next period.

Yep. Funny thing, this was talked about last year. When he plays 15+ minutes, he's been pretty solid. His production is inconsistent when he plays less than 15 minutes/game, like most players in the NHL.

The idea of 32 teams makes my brain seize up.

Too many players that shouldn't be in the league already playing. Less teams would mean more skill and much less trapping.

I know it's not feasable, but I would love to see six teams folded into a dispersal draft.

Archived