The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs EDM - 12/13/13 - 6PM - the Game before the Game

Strombone1

Okay I got a question.

After a period like this what does Torts tell these guys. In the past we haven't come out strong in the first and Torts must lose it on them because we rebound like Dennis Rodman. This period though we did everything right but score. What do we do?

from Oilers GDT:

knucks def working a plan on us; and boy is it working; that is top notch teamwork being applied to us

the canucks just totally cut off that half wall. We don't know how to break out.

the Canucks are playing the way I want the Oilers to play.

Although, if the Oilers were playing the Oilers they might look that good as well. Or, at least I would hope both Oiler teams wouldn't find a way to lose.

Time to split the twins back up. They have been playing like crap all month, completely avoid scoring areas when they have the puck. They use their chemistry as a crutch, worrying more about the cycle than the score.

Its like they have lost their creativity on the rush, always slowing down and deferring to the trailer, half the time the guy has a backchecker on their butt and can only get a weak wrister off from a distance.

Hank especially seems to get a boost when away from his bro, they always play great when reunited after a break as well.

Time to split the twins back up. They have been playing like crap all month, completely avoid scoring areas when they have the puck. They use their chemistry as a crutch, worrying more about the cycle than the score.

Its like they have lost their creativity on the rush, always slowing down and deferring to the trailer, half the time the guy has a backchecker on their butt and can only get a weak wrister off from a distance.

Hank especially seems to get a boost when away from his bro, they always play great when reunited after a break as well.

Yeah, we should put Henrik on the second, Daniel on the third, and bump up the Kes line. :)

Okay I got a question.

After a period like this what does Torts tell these guys. In the past we haven't come out strong in the first and Torts must lose it on them because we rebound like Dennis Rodman. This period though we did everything right but score. What do we do?

"Keep doing what you're doing."

Archived