The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game [Palazzo dei morti maledetti] Game Over sign-up now open

Dr.Strangelove

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I could have had it aaaaallllllll.... :sadno:

What a stroke of luck, AT contacting me like that. I could see the SK win falling right into my lap. And then everyone has to go and force me to bring Kesler in on it and there goes any leverage I had to be saved by the Doc to ensure my own survival. I tried to play up his reputation and all to keep the spokesperson power in my hands, but noooo, MR can't be trusted so let's shove him aside and let the Mafia snap him up instead. <_<

Oh well, I had a fun single round to wreak havoc and catalyze the game.

Anywho, that's it for me. I've had a lovely two weeks of free time, but now life is going to pick up again for me as I move and find new work and such. If there are still games running in the spring, I will hopefully find time to return again. Good to play again with those of you I already knew, and good to meet those of you I hadn't. Keep Mafia alive!

1) PPCLI

17) Kesler87

2) Go Faulk Yourself

3) OTTS

4) NAF

5) GreenDemon

6) Aladeen Mofos!!!

I don't care too much about start time, whenever is best for the host works for me!

I still would like to try TB KP Doc out, Med-Kit In. If other people like it that is.

Or maybe even Like that but with Lackey/Watcher added if others prefer.

Also I think it would be an interesting twist to make it so the SK could be either Mafia or TP, just a thought anyways.

Of course if SK is mafia he can still only win if he is last man standing and of course if he is last mafia he only gets his SK kill.

Archived