The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to call up Eriksson?

Everybody Hates Raymond

If he is risking that, he is not able to play.

Lack is good but Lu is the starter. This would be no different from Kesler or a Sedin coming back as soon as they are healthy.

I think we've all learned that in this league it's performance based what have you done for me lately... Lu maybe our starter now just like he was a few years ago but if Lack is getting better results then I'm positive Lack will be playing a lot more than you may think.

Just like with players Santo over Booth Higgins over Booth. Stanton over Weber & Alberts. Dalpe over Jensen, etc.

If Lu wants to remain our #1 starter than Lu will earn that with his play not by some fan saying he is our #1 goalie when MAYBE our other goalie is playing better & his #'s are backing it up. Just Saying!!! Never know in this business...

The Canucks have had bad luck in the last while with players coming back from injuries too quickly. Given that, I'm guessing the management is re-evaluating their process with injured players.

That said, Luongo didn't look all that hurt, probably a minor tweak that just needs 1-2 days of rest, so he'll likely be back for Sunday.

Archived