The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Canucks put Adam Polasek on waivers for termination of contract

- PikaBOO -

Canuck scouting fails yet again.

I would be curious to see just what choices you (and other posters) would make for the 2014 draft. We're all good at 20/20 hindsight choices (heck I like to think I would have picked Lucic, even though the team didn't have a 2nd round pick in 2006), but how about something a bit closer to the day?

One week after the 2014 draft, make a list and let us know if you agree with the Canucks selections, and if not, just who do you believe the Canucks should have picked. Make it easy if you want, and just select a guy who was picked after the Canucks selection (eg. you don't like their 3rd round pick, 90th overall, name a guy who was picked by any team after that selection). It would be interesting to see how it turns out in 3 - 4 years.

True, there could be some things from out of left field which would skew the selection process, like the Schneider for the 9th overall pick, or that the Canucks had two 2nd round choices in 2006 at one point but traded both away. Anyhoo, you get the idea.

Hope to hear from you in July.

regards,

G.

I would be curious to see just what choices you (and other posters) would make for the 2014 draft. We're all good at 20/20 hindsight choices (heck I like to think I would have picked Lucic, even though the team didn't have a 2nd round pick in 2006), but how about something a bit closer to the day?

One week after the 2014 draft, make a list and let us know if you agree with the Canucks selections, and if not, just who do you believe the Canucks should have picked. Make it easy if you want, and just select a guy who was picked after the Canucks selection (eg. you don't like their 3rd round pick, 90th overall, name a guy who was picked by any team after that selection). It would be interesting to see how it turns out in 3 - 4 years.

True, there could be some things from out of left field which would skew the selection process, like the Schneider for the 9th overall pick, or that the Canucks had two 2nd round choices in 2006 at one point but traded both away. Anyhoo, you get the idea.

Hope to hear from you in July.

regards,

G.

He/She will never do that.

Archived