The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] PHI - 12/30/13 - 7PM

Strombone1

not at all starting Lack vs. Lu just pointing out that his something goalies in the entire league do in desperation. But we have the uneducated fans only thinking Luongo does it....I think CDC created the word "bellyflop"

Yet these fans still won't realize it

There is absolutely no way fans on this team should be arguing about goalies and controversies.

We've been great there for years, best in the league.

I am talking about a specific movement fans criticize Lu makes when every goalie does it....You have nothing to say, and go talk about something else....

Poor comment on your part. I have plenty to say. But here I'll write. If Lack did that move many times he would get criticize more. I'll take the win on this debate and cue the bass solo.

I am talking about a specific movement fans criticize Lu makes when every goalie does it....You have nothing to say, and go talk about something else....

why even bring it up? No one is talking about lu but you. initiating a topic to bash posters who aren't even commenting on something is creating a lu controversy. next time wait until someone attacks lu before you decide to defend him.

Archived