The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Canucks Vs Lightning

Ugli Fruit

this team is weak mentally .. can't keep a lead for 2 minutes ... give up goals at the end of periods ... pansies ..

Frack off. I guess people have already forgot that this team only lost once in regulation last month, despite a ridiculous schedule and multiple injuries to key players.

Frickin useless....2 chances to get the puck out and they don't....previously, 3 chances and lucky they didn't get scored on - this time it burns them.

GET THE PUCK OUT OF YOUR END THE FIRST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the most frustrating thing this year I've seen from the Canucks.

It doesn't explain why they have the #1 PK in the NHL. It was Higgins fault for not clearing the puck out of the zone and just blindly backhanding the puck and praying for the best.

THe powerplay suuuuuuuuuuuucks

Split that first unit because they only do 2 things, Give the puck to Garrison, and perimeter play with no shots. Absolute garbage from our star players. Imo, id bench that group , split them, do anything, 1 for 17 is not acceptable from our highest paid players. If we consider the Sedins and Kesler game breakers and difference makers, they have to start having some killer instinct when given the chance to score.

This team has been lauded for its work ethic, but we are totally losing that identity.with sloppy and careless play.

Why are our zone entries so bad on the PP?

Why can't they just gain some speed through the neutral zone and carry it in?

The Canucks don't really have a defensemen who can push the pace enough to set up a clean carry in. Tanev can, and at this point it would seem like a good option to try.

Yeah if we could score every now and then on the PP we would be set up nicely for wins.

Our PK is brilliant, the best in the NHL while our PP is one of the worst in the NHL. I still can't figure out what the Sedins and Kesler are doing differently than previous years to make our PP look worst than the Flames PP.

It doesn't explain why they have the #1 PK in the NHL. It was Higgins fault for not clearing the puck out of the zone and just blindly backhanding the puck and praying for the best.

Your best PK'er is your goalie. That's why.

They had 2 chances to clear and failed. And that wasn't the first time tonight - it's happened 10 times tonight where they have failed to get the puck out on their first real chance.

Maybe I should stop keeping track of it.

Frack off. I guess people have already forgot that this team only lost once in regulation last month, despite a ridiculous schedule and multiple injuries to key players.

won't matter when we are bumped out of the first round ... go frack yourself deniro ..

The Canucks don't really have a defensemen who can push the pace enough to set up a clean carry in. Tanev can, and at this point it would seem like a good option to try.

This is where Gillis mistake of letting Ehrhoff go is magnified. When Ehrhoff was here, we had the best PP in the league. Putting Ehrhoff, Kesler and Sedins with Hamhuis or Bieksa would've made for a lethal PP. No way our PP would be this bad if Ehrhoff was still here. Maybe they could trade Edler for Ehrhoff :bigblush:

Archived