The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Canucks Vs Lightning

Ugli Fruit

Well you you can't win them all. Team looks tired out there, they have made a bunch of mental mistakes. 3rd game in 4 days so I am not surprised. That plus the injuries we are suffering doesn't usually equal something positive.

They have to play 15 games in 31 days this month and are professional hockey athletes - they have no excuse for poor play IMHO.

ladies and gentlemen , i am having a problem understanding this board ... we are to be banned for expressing our opinions , when our opinions don't please you ?

some of you folks are living in a happy fantasy land ..

That one guy has been trolling for weeks, don't worry about him.

For everyone saying "it's just one game!" - I'm sorry, but I think it's you guys that are being short sighted. This goes past our great record over the last 10 games.

There have been worrying tendencies prevalent over the past 42 games, beginning at the start of the season. The team cannot for the life of them stay mentally focused for long stretches of time. There should be no reason to constantly and continually concede goals very late in periods. The sheer number of times they have also seemingly gotten too high or too low - and allowed goals in very quick succession - screams 'problem' to me.

I'm not about to say the sky is falling. We're a good team and we're doing good. But that does not make the team invincible. There are still problems. That should be no shock to anyone.

ladies and gentlemen , i am having a problem understanding this board ... we are to be banned for expressing our opinions , when our opinions don't please you ?

some of you folks are living in a happy fantasy land ..

Where was your opinion when the team won 7 in a row? If you're going to call out the team for how bad it is, you should do it all the time, not just when they are having a bad game.

Archived