The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

man kassian can pass. also did anyone see Webers breakout pass at the beginning of the game? my god!

Yeah that was sweet. You could see the opening but the guy was too close. He waited and then threaded the needle with a laser.

Decisions like this by Torts demoting Booth even though he's worked his a$$ off and to me looked like one of our best players is flat out a stupid move.

Also seems to me like Kassian has put in a lot of effort to turn the corner and is a very logical option with the Sedins because of his good speed, shot, skill and size and he gets no reward and no shot to better the team.

Very frustrating i don't agree at all.

The amount of his life apollo has wasted sounding like an idiot on the internet is embarrassing. I don't get how he is still entertained by his own schtick.

I love the canucks first and foremost but I love the game as well and respect the hell out of sidney for his contributions to our game.

Malkin has already looked more noticeable than Crosby.

This is why you should stick to just posting links. You commentary on the game is garbage. Its been 10 minutes into the game. Crosby has 60 points on the year. Getting outplayed by Malkin isn't like its some glaring insult anyway. Malkin outplays any given guy on the Canucks almost every night.

Archived