The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

I dont like to blame the refs, but the fact that they didnt call either of those 2 penalties at the end of the game, cost the Canucks that game. The Canucks have no push back when playing with a lead. Its unbelievable. They are actually way better when they are losing. As soon as they get a lead its like they expect to lose. Hell I expect them to lose. I cant take much more of this.

Its not the losing, its the how, and its pathetic, and a waste of our time.

Someone call me when they start playing like a team again.

To have the lead and then to watch it slip away, totally heartbreaking. Seriously part of me thinks I'd rather not have the lead and have the high hopes we are going to get a victory out of it than to lose it in the final minutes... but it is what it is. GKG.

Hopefully, this is further evidence to all that this team can play with anyone, Pittsburgh wins on a shootout, wow, yes everbody's pissed off on throwing away a point, but these mental mistakes can be fixed.

The main thing is that it was the other guys that had to pull their goalie regardless of the disappointing ending, we'll play better when we get some guys back from injuries.

Archived