The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 1/15/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

Again they can't keep up their intensity on a game to game basis. A great game followed up by a stinker.

Won't be able to do much in the playoffs with this trend.

Can't beat LA, can't beat San Jose, can't beat Anaheim...I guess we better hope for a Chicago, St.Louis, or Colorado matchup.

THey've figured out that passing it back and forth behind the net for 2 minutes seldom results in goals. go figure!

Canucks pp is static and just move the puck around without moving themselves. The top teams pp they pass it around while players keep moving into different positions and this gets the pk moving and confused which leads to more space for the pp

Again they can't keep up their intensity on a game to game basis. A great game followed up by a stinker.

Can't be LA, can't beat San Jose, can't be Anaheim...I guess we better hope for a Chicago, St.Louis, or Colorado matchup.

That's what I'm hoping for, cross over and let all the cali teams beat the *beep* out of each other

Can't be LA, can't beat San Jose, can't be Anaheim...I guess we better hope for a Chicago, St.Louis, or Colorado matchup.

I honestly don't see us beating any of them either in the playoffs

we're going to be one and done again this year if we even make it, something is just off about the team

Can't beat LA, can't beat San Jose, can't beat Anaheim...I guess we better hope for a Chicago, St.Louis, or Colorado matchup.

you got it Deniro !! they won't have a chance ... at this point Im just glad they are still in the playoff race .. ! round is better than nada

Archived