The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 1/15/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

Torts is doing the best he can with the players he has. Bottom line is: what he has is not what we need to be successful.

No amount of line juggles can help this team right now. We just aren't scoring and everyone is slumping at the same time.

Lower expectations folks, it is the key.

I've lowered mine to just getting one of the wild card spots, but I think I may need to lower them again

Anything less than a major shakeup at the deadline will be useless.

Tortorella can only pump so much life into this team. They just don't have the focus and the drive to be a top team anymore.

Gillis built a team around the Sedins as franchise players. It was clear after 2011, they would struggle ontheir own and that changes to the top 6 were needed. Nothing has changed. If the Nucks were in the east, they would be top 3. IN the west, you cant have a team with the Sedins as your leaders on the ice. They are still skilled players but they have declined each year since the SCT run and continue to do so. A MAJOR change in this teams core is necessary.

Torts is doing the best he can with the players he has. Bottom line is: what he has is not what we need to be successful.

No amount of line juggles can help this team right now. We just aren't scoring and everyone is slumping at the same time.

Lower expectations folks, it is the key.

If people were expecting a cup this year they need their heads checked anyway

See fans saying losing against LA was a moral victory is child talk.

LA and Bos for example they play their chippy game but still win. Canucks went after Brown all game and he dropped the gloves, yet he still scores the game winner...

The same problem since freakin 2011 still is the major problem till this day and game: GOAL SCORING

lol anyone that was happy about that loss to LA needs their head examined, great we matched them physically for once. yet we still lost

See fans saying losing against LA was a moral victory is child talk.

LA and Bos for example they play their chippy game but still win. Canucks went after Brown all game and he dropped the gloves, yet he still scores the game winner...

The same problem since freakin 2011 still is the major problem till this day and game: GOAL SCORING

I said this in the PGT and got told I didnt know hockey.

Moral victories are for Edmonton and Buffalo.

Archived