The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

465319833_slide.jpg

Jan.26th Laurie Korpacospi cross checking daniel sedin making sure both sedins are cross checked in two games.

Come again?! Laurie Korpacospi!?

Please, have some decency to at least get either the first name or the surname correct... That was by far the weakest attempt to write a name since I joined this message board. :mellow:

Other than that. Burrows needs to score and so does Daniel. He needs to do what Henrik did when he was out. Step up and do what needs to be done. GCG!

Higgins Kesler Kassian

D. Sedin Schroeder Burrows

Sestito Dalpe Hansen

Lain Richardson Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Edler Garrison

Stanton Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Is what I would like to see. Maybe the injection of Shreds can spark Danny and Burr.

Now when healthy, barring any trades, LOAD UP THE TOP LINES

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Higgins Schroeder Kassian

Hansen Santorelli Burrows

Sestito Richardson Archibald

Booth/Weise

Hamhuis Tanev

Garrison Edler

Stanton Bieksa

Weber

Luongo

Lack

The message needs to get to Booth that he has to play the right way if he really wants to play for this team.

Well personally all i've seen from Booth is him working his tail off, using great speed, doing great work on the boards, generating grade A scoring chances, having a great attitude and good effort defensively in all 3 zones. It's really starting to piss me off actually.

Just doesn't make sense to me i see a lot of players making soft plays, giveaways and taking stupid penalties even the soft Sedins.

I could see the first time or two he sat Booth but this is ridiculous this team cant score goals!

I think Torts is out to lunch when it comes to Booth and Kassian he needs to ease off a bit on his choosing these 2 as whipping boys in my books.

It is even more imperative that we win games like this. Games that on paper we should win. More importantly this is a weaker team in our own conference.

This is the only way we get into the playoffs. We MUST beat these lower/mid level teams in the regular season because its pretty obvious we can't beat the California teams. Then if we squeak in, we hope for a lot of luck that other teams beat each other up and we are paired with a team that has injury woes in the first round. Sounds pathetic way to win I know, but right now thats the best case scenario.

Archived