The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

Wow, piss on the fire more why don't you? We absolutely schooled the Hawks there, way worse than anything they've mustered against the Nucks

lol we outplayed them for a grand total of 2 minutes that entire period what game are u watching, Luongo is the only reason we're up 1-0

Pretty big margin in talent and puck movement between the top teams and where the Nucks are. Nucks area a team that have to hope for lucky bounces and a hot Lu or Eddie. sad!

Are you going to do this for the entire game or have you said your peace and got it out of your system?

reminds me of Ronning, Momesso and Sandlak. You can sub Shreds for Dalpe and works even better for my analogy.

Yes, I like that combination a lot and those two have looked very good with Schroeder centering them.

Could sure use a Momesso net front presence (out of Booth).

During the NYR NYI game they were mentioning the Devils potentially trading Marty and that it would basically concede them not making the playoffs. Like a big f u to Schneider, who has played lights out and can't get a single goal of run support.

Archived