The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

I don't think a team can look this bad without making a conscious effort to look exactly that bad. I think they should just pay Daniel his 28 million right now and tell him to go home. Now I really like Bieksa, so he should just be told he is going on the LTIR until he is healthy again. Edler should be put there too until he recovers from his concussion. He doesn't have a concussion? Wow. I have no answer to that. Well, maybe he should get one to explain hi play. Higgins should be traded because he is making the others look bad. Burrows should be sent home until he doesn't need a face-shield anymore. Kassian should be kept away from the Sedins at all costs - we don't want him to catch whatever it is they have. Hamhuis should go fishing and stay the heck away from Russia.

Because we haven't beat St. Louis both times this season...Boston and Pittsburgh in the east?

Did you expect the Kings to rock and roll in 2012? Anything can happen players get injured and that really does test teams

lol the Kings were one of the hottest teams in the league going into the playoffs and were way better than the 8th seed they finished in, almost every analyst said if there was going to be an upset it was going to be the Kings beating us. And they did

Seriously, we are missing 3 key players on our team. Daniel and Burr are also made ineffective by the absence of Hank. So the Canucks are not a playoff team with this line up.

We need the Canucks to be healthy for the playoffs push. Please hockey gods please!

if you can't overcome injuries you're not going anywhere in the playoffs anyway.

Archived