The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Just a note, I'll likely be away again for the last few hours before deadline, say 6-10 PST or so. So let this serve as an early reminder to get in your actions to me.

Good to know, I will probably change my target again. I was going use my ability on Intoewsables but I think I am going to target Luciferase instead. Enjoy!

I've been contacted by someone claiming to be the "sheriff", as their investigation. Their sign was NOT the same as Dral's sheriff. Their other investigation was Peaches, who came up as mafia. Since I'm also suspicious of Drouin, I propose we still lynch Drouin.

Competing triads, kill Peaches. This helps you in much the same way as the SK killing mafia members does. If Peaches is still alive next round, we lynch him then.

I've been contacted by someone claiming to be the "sheriff", as their investigation. Their sign was NOT the same as Dral's sheriff. Their other investigation was Peaches, who came up as mafia. Since I'm also suspicious of Drouin, I propose we still lynch Drouin.

Competing triads, kill Peaches. This helps you in much the same way as the SK killing mafia members does. If Peaches is still alive next round, we lynch him then.

If Peaches is confirmed Mafia why don't we lynch him? I don't feel like leaving that up to the mafia.

He isn't confirmed, there can be false sheriffs. I think more than one sheriff should investigate him maybe.

Problem is, we don't know how many false sheriffs/real sheriffs there are out there so this doesn't help

I don't know, I'm still not convinced on dral, and if we already know of a triad that's been confirmed, I feel like we should strike while the iron is hot

I've said he's been confirmed for days now...

Heres the thing, I've got a ton of information, a ton of contacts and I've been doing a lot to try and help the TP both in the thread and behind the scenes. Theres OBVIOUSLY still a small handful of people who don't trust me...

guess what - Lynch Drouin - he comes up mafia and then you CAN actually trust me... or we can go a few more rounds, don't lynch my CONFIRMED target and wait for the mafia to knock me off.

The thing is, you said that they'd kill you last round, and that didn't happen.... Despite you being very prominent.

my vote is currently in line with your claim, but I'm seriously considering flip flopping.

I'm still so confused... And paranoid...

Even if I was mafia - ask yourself this... why didn't the other 2 groups target me ?

I also claimed I had a doc save on me - maybe the mafia didn't want to risk wasting a kill on someone who could potentially be saved ?

Archived