The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back ta Mafia

MR if you PM me the list of Mafia I'll make ya feel good

Wait seahawks won when did this happen???

you guys will look like fools if you kill me and you find out im a TP

if we kill you and find out your mafia, we'll look like geniuses

why would you kill Cats if you already know he is 100% mafia and not try to kill the other mafia. Someone can just block Cat's votes every round

sticking up for your mafia buddy ? not doing a very good job.... :P

why would you kill Cats if you already know he is 100% mafia and not try to kill the other mafia. Someone can just block Cat's votes every round

|Sketchy post. I think it's pretty likely that Doughty is CPJ's teammate, and that CPJ has a pretty powerful ability. No logical reason for a TP to want a mafioso alive.

|Sketchy post. I think it's pretty likely that Doughty is CPJ's teammate, and that CPJ has a pretty powerful ability. No logical reason for a TP to want a mafioso alive.

nah its like playing battleships. You want to kill the small ship first because its the hardest and leave the largest at the end because its super easy.

Archived