The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We are all Canucks

dangler696969

Hello my friends,

Are you tired of being oppressed by upper management? If so, then is is time to rise up. As fans, we are the fuel that drives this ship. Without fans, this team is just any hockey team with no salaries. Our GM has continued to not perform things he has promised. We need change in this team. The reset was supposed to start last year, but it hasn't happened yet. With the team's struggles, I know we are all frustrated.

I just posted something about having a peaceful protest at the MG manor, but it was deleted within seconds. There is something the mods of this team want to shut down .

It is time as fans that we take our team back. RIse up against management and tell him how we want it. If he denies, then we boycott. Simple as that.

It is time my friends. The revolution has started. LOB

Dude, protests are for preventing wars and stuff like that, not straightening out hockey teams.

Nothing can get done if we just stand by idly. And ownership doesn't care as people are throwing money at the team. Its time to hit them in the wallet, where it hurts. A protest will let them know how serious we are.

Hello my friends,

Are you tired of being oppressed by upper management? If so, then is is time to rise up. As fans, we are the fuel that drives this ship. Without fans, this team is just any hockey team with no salaries. Our GM has continued to not perform things he has promised. We need change in this team. The reset was supposed to start last year, but it hasn't happened yet. With the team's struggles, I know we are all frustrated.

I just posted something about having a peaceful protest at the MG manor, but it was deleted within seconds. There is something the mods of this team want to shut down .

It is time as fans that we take our team back. RIse up against management and tell him how we want it. If he denies, then we boycott. Simple as that.

Agreed

Go Canucks go

Hello my friends,

troll-detected-gif.gif

Archived