The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Lack - 0 Wings - 2

TheTruthHurts

burrows has officially used up all of his banked goodwill... he has become a waste of cap liability out there.

and this teams core as I have been personally saying all year is in dire need of a shakeup

but... don't expect process Gillis to do anything but give another speech how nothing is ever his fault

I used to be like if the Sedins don't score

We don't win

Guess that's no secret anymore

The Sedins are kicking back, making millions and making sure not to get injured before they retire. AKA retirement contracts. They don't give a crap and you can tell. Maybe it changes after the olympics but I doubt it. Unacceptable play from them that needs to change or this team is done

I dont understand the player selection. He isn't rewarding performance whatsoever.

Burrows is less than useless out there, Daniel and Henrik about the same. They get heaps of powerplay time and it looks like a PK.

Lack was a beast.

Olympics mode has been engaged for most of the team. The closer to the break it gets, the worse everybody except Kesler plays.

It's drastic enough that I'd pull the captaincy from Henrik. Give it to someone who at least looks like they care.

Archived