The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Another Loss

Ryan kesler the beast

I thought Burr looked good tonight. His confidence is low and his timing off but he is still able to create chances. Jordan Schroeder looked good as well. ;)

There is no way this team is this bad. Torts is a good coach but his style burnt out and injured the team and they have nothing left to give. He may not be the right fit here. :(

Why not? Ok they aren't this bad, but they aren't a good team. Why is it so hard for fans to accept this?

This team needs this break badly. They look like they're toast.

Hopefully they can reset and pull an LA to end the season. That's about their only hope now.

I'd rather they lost every single game until the end of the year. That'll explicitly force changes to be made instead of assuming 'ah, it's allright, was just a bad streak'.

This team is not even in the same breath as the mid-level teams, much less the elite ones.

I want picks and prospects. I'd rather lose with a young lineup that makes youthful mistakes than lose with an old lineup that makes lazy mistakes *EDLER*.

1 goal won't cut if for any team in the league. Hope management can think about this over the break and finally tug their balls and make a move. Getting ridiculous now.

Healthy team was good but it's not anymore so patch up the team and choose to contend or not; don't be in the middle.

and that 1 goal was a fluke lucky goal....

Archived